- Completing Special Adventures
- Opening Bags of Equipment
- Completing Tutorials
- Completing Areas for the first time
- Collecting Trophies from enemies
- Selling items on the Market
- Exchanging Argents for Credits
The credit limit is the maximum amount of credits that a single Immortal can earn per weekly reset. The following items will subtract from the total credit limit for the week:
Once an Immortal has depleted their Credits Limit for the week, they will no longer receive any of the above listed rewards and they will begin to receive the following:
- The icon used for credits is referenced in the in game files as Signatum, which explains the "S"-style symbol on them.
- The weekly credit limit is 750,000. With optimal farming this can yield up to 1,387,500 credits per week.